Dwyer sells Alarm Switch Modules, Chart Recorders, Current and Particulate Transformers/Switches, Data Loggers, Fan Speed Controllers, Intrinsically Safe Barriers, Indicating Annunciators, Motion/Safety Switches, Power Supplies and Transformers, Relays, Signal Conditioners/Converters, SSR Monitors, and more.
- Timer Boards
- The low cost Timer Boards control air pulsing of dust collectors. Dwyer's products have modular design. Some are solely for low voltage applications while others have multiple channels. For added safety, the control circuitry includes isolated control inputs from the line voltage.
- Panel Meters/Indicators
- Panel Meters and Indicators are for displaying inputs from transmitters and sensors. Totalizing, contact outputs, and retransmission models. There are different types of mounts.
- Motion/Safety Switches
- Motion/Safety Switches are sensors with an electrical contact output for rotational speed, cable pull, and belt alignment.
- Particulate (Dust or Broken Bag) Transmitters
- Particulate (Dust or Broken Bag) Transmitters are sensors with an electrical transmission output for remote indication of particle concentration in air flows. The particle transmitters have applications in bin vent monitoring, cyclones, filter leak, baghouses, and emissions monitoring.
- Particulate (Dust or Broken Bag) Sensors
- Particulate (Dust or Broken Bag) Sensors are sensors with an electrical contact output for particle concentration in air flows. The applications include baghouses, cartridge filters, and bin vents. All models are durable and reliable.
- This category includes timers, counters, and tachometer. Some products are digital timers, compact, and have audible alarms.