Series SPPM Smart Programmable Panel Meter
Fully Field Configurable, 16-Bit Color Touch Screen Display
THE SERIES SPPM SMART PROGRAMMABLE PANEL METER is a configurable full-color touch-screen display that can be used in a variety of applications. By using a USB connection, the panel meter can be configured with downloadable software for any computer running Windows® based software. The display features remarkable graphics that can easily be customized to read and/or graph pressure, temperature, humidity, gas concentration, or many other parameters.
See the Series SPPM2 for full configurable touchscreen capability.
- Tank Level
- Power Monitoring
- Room Pressurization Conditions
- Indoor Air Quality Conditions
Models & Ordering
- Current: 0 to 50 mA, scalable (factory set from 4 to 20 mA); Voltage: 0 to 40 VDC, scalable (factory set from 0 to 10 V).
- 0.3 to 9.8 mV (depending on input range).
- Power Supply:
- 4-30 VDC max or via USB.
- Current Consumption:
- 190 mA max.
- 2.4", 2.8" or 3.5" TFT full color screen.
- Display Resolution:
- 320 x 240 pixels.
- Sampling Rate:
- 3 samples/second.
- Operating Temperature:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Warm Up:
- 30 seconds
- Panel mount.
- Screw terminals, pin connection, or USB.
- Software Requirements:
- Compatible with Windows® 7, Windows® 8 and Windows® 10.
- 2.8 oz (79.4 g).
- CE, RoHS.
- SPPM-HSG SPECIFICATIONS
- Indoor or outdoor.
- Painted aluminum and glass.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- A-SPPM-TC SPECIFICATIONS
- Probe Measurement Range:
- K-type: -328 to 2462°F (-200 to 1350°C); J-type: -328 to 2174°F (-200 to 1190°C); T-type: -328 to 734°F (-200 to 390°C).
- Temperature Limits:
- 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C).
- 1.0°F (0.5°C).
- Power Requirements:
- Powered by USB port through SPPM panel meter.
- ±2.0°F (±1.0°C).
- 0.9 oz (25.5 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Available with 2.4", 2.8", or 3.5" color touch screen display
- Free downloadable Windows® software allows the unit to be customized to specific applications
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|SPPM-CA||Mini-USB to full USB cable||Same Day||$12.00||B||Order|
|SPPM-HSG24||Weather-proof enclosure for the SPPM-24 panel meter||Same Day||$77.50||B||Order|
|SPPM-HSG28||Weather-proof enclosure for the SPPM-28 panel meter||Same Day||$77.50||B||Order|
|A-SPPM-TC||Thermocouple Input Board (not CE approved).||Same Day||$42.25||B||Order|
- Question 1. What is the input impedance of the SPPM meter with voltage input? I'm replacing an old analog meter with a 0-100 uA movement with a more reliable digital panel meter. Question 2. The analog meter I want to replace has a two-range non-linear vibration scale 0-4 Grms and 1-10 Grms. Is it possible to create non-linear calibration curves for the SPPM?
- The SPPM with the voltage input has a 10MΩ input impedance. Also, a non-linear calibration curve can be created by merely using the software in the SPPM. One can use the sensor linearization and use up to 20 calibration points and even have your results converted into a .csv file.
- Can the SPPM-C display 5 digits?
- The SPPM-C display is 4 digits.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.