Series DBLM Mini-Bin Dry Bulk Level Monitor
Compact, 4-Vane Paddle
The Mini-Bin provides reliable level sensing for dry bulk solids where mounting space is limited. This compact, side mount control reports high, intermediate, and low level conditions, eliminating overflows, choking, clogs or empty vessels. Model DBLM Mini-Bin operates by using a 1 rpm synchronous motor to rotate a four vane, plastic paddle. When material surrounds paddle and impedes rotation, the motor is de-energized and triggers a SPDT snap switch. Mount the Mini-Bin with optional 1-1/4" to 3/4" reducer to replace standard size units.
- Food and beverage
- Grain silos
Models & Ordering
- Dry bulk solids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Polycarbonate paddle, stainless steel shaft, PTFE washer.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Polycarbonate, NEMA 1.
- Electrical Rating:
- 3 A @ 250 VAC.
- Power Requirements:
- 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 220 VAC optional, consult factory.
- Power Consumption:
- 1.5 Watt.
- Electrical Connections:
- 18 AWG, 12" leads wrapped in conduit.
- Process Connection:
- 3/4" male NPT, optional flange and 1-1/4" to 3/4" reducer.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Side mount.
- 0.77 lb (350 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Compact, side mount control reports high, intermediate, and low level conditions, eliminating overflows, choking, clogs or empty vessels
- Unaffected by the dielectric constant of the sensed material, making it superior to a capacitance level switch for applications where the dielectric constant is too low, where there is more than one material being used in one vessel, and when material moisture content can change
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|A-335||1-1/4" x 3/4" reducer.||1-2 Weeks||$11.25||Order|
|FLG-CSH||Carbon steel mounting flange with half coupling.||Same Day||$27.75||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.