Home / Important Updates
How Dwyer is Responding to COVID-19
To our Valued Customers,
At Dwyer, we continue to monitor the rapidly changing development of COVID-19 and follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control,
Public Health – both states and counties, and the World Health Organization. We are committed to keeping the safety of our customers, business partners, and team members at the center of all our decisions and actions.
Dwyer is considered an essential manufacturer and will continue to maintain its operations throughout the COVID-19 crisis. Our products are used on the front lines in healthcare and pharmaceutical applications, such as isolation rooms.
What you should know:
- Same Day Shipping | We have stock and can ship most items the same day
- Fully Operational | Dwyer remains open during normal business hours and we are encouraging employees to work remotely
- Service & Support | Dwyer’s Applications Engineers are available to answer any of your questions via phone (219-879-8000 x6402) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and our Customer Service team is able to take orders via phone (219-879-8000 x6656) or email (email@example.com)
- U.S.A. Made | Our manufacturing facilities are located centrally in the United States
The Dwyer Executive Team
- Clean your hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Maintain at least 3 feet (1 meter) of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, stay home unless to seek medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces regularly throughout the day.
- Keep up to date on the latest COVID-19 hotspots, and if possible, avoid travel.