Series AVLV Air Velocity Transmitter
1% and 2% Models, Optional BACnet MS/TP or Modbus®
The Series AVLV Air Velocity Transmitter quickly and accurately measures air velocity or volumetric flow in imperial or metric units. Simultaneous current and voltage outputs on all models provide universal inputs to monitoring equipment while the output range, units, and 0 to 5/10 VDC output can be configured via local DIP switches. The optional integral display, or the portable remote tool, provide a convenient way to local monitor process values and configure the unit.
Models are available in 1% and 2% accuracy models and low velocity ranges to suit a variety of needs, and the optional BACnet MS/TP or Modbus® RTU/ASCII communication protocol allows units to be daisy-chained while providing access to all of the velocity and flow data, as well as additional information such as air temperature. The lower ranges in these high accuracy units allow for applications in quality intensive environments, such as the pharmaceutical industry.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- VAV systems
- Building ducts
- Clean room systems
Models & Ordering
- Clean air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- 100, 200, 300, 400 FPM (0.5, 1, 1.5, 2 m/s); field selectable.
- See chart on catalog page.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 24 VDC ±20% or 24 VAC ±20%.
- Humidity Limits:
- 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing.
- Output Signals:
- 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC.
- Response Time (90%):
- 4 s, typical; 1 s at constant temperature.
- Zero & Span Adjustments:
- Digital push buttons.
- Output Load Resistance:
- Current output: 0 to 1100 Ω max.; Voltage output: Minimum load resistance 1 kΩ.
- Current Consumption:
- 60 mA max.
- 5 digit LCD (optional).
- Electrical Connections:
- Analog: Power and output: four wire removable European style terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG; Communication: Connections: BACnet MS/ TP or Modbus® RTU/ASCII: three wire removable European style terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG.
- Supported Communication Baud Rates:
- 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 76800, 115200 (optional).
- Device Load:
- 1/8 unit load.
- Electrical Entry:
- 1/2" NPS thread; Accessory: Cable gland for 5 to 10 mm diameter cable, A-151.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Flow direction must be parallel to the sensor tip.
- 6.0 oz (160 g).
- Agency Approval:
- BTL, CE.
- Sensing elements have been coated with an engineered conformal coating to ensure durability and longevity
- Field selectable ranges can be quickly configured without power to the unit
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-AVUL-LCD||Field upgradeable display.||1-2 Weeks||$37.00||Order|
|A-AVUL-MTG||Replacement duct mount plate assembly.||1-2 Weeks||$5.50||Order|
AVLV-XXX-OPT AVUL AIR VELOCITY TRANSMIITTER 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) ACCURACY 1 +/- (1% OF READING + 0.2M/S) @ STANDARD CONDITIONS 2 +/- (2% OF READING + 0.2M/S) @ STANDARD CONDITIONS 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) MOUNTING D DUCT MOUNT 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) OUTPUT A1 ANALOG UNIVERSAL (0-5V 0-10V 4-20MA) B1 ANALOG + BACNET OUTPUT M1 ANALOG + MODBUS OUTPUT OPTIONS (OPT) -LCD LCD DISPLAY -FC FACTORY CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CERTIFICATE -GLD CABLE GLAND ACCESSORY
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.