Carbon Dioxide Transmitters
This category contains sensors with an electrical transmission output for remote indication of carbon dioxide level. There are products with optional relays. Applications of some of these products is ventilation.
- Series CDT
- NDIR CO2 Sensor, Universal Outputs, Optional Relay
Carbon Dioxide/Temperature Transmitter monitors the CO2 concentration and temperature in indoor environments to achieve energy savings.
- Series CDTR
- NDIR CO2 Sensor, Universal CO2/RH Outputs, Optional Relay
Carbon Dioxide/RH/Temperature Transmitter reduce the number of sensors mounted on a wall or in a duct. Display can be configured to show only temperature or relative humidity or CO2.
- Series CDX
- Measures up to 2000 ppm, Adjustable Output
Wall Mount Carbon Dioxide Transmitter is low cost and high performing. Provides energy savings and allows the user to effortlessly and effectively control fresh air.
- Series CDTA
- Measures CO2, Humidity, Temperature, Temperature Set Point, and Override
Communicating Carbon Dioxide Detector that is a combination of three room sensors into a single compact housing. LCD can be programmed.
- Series CDTV
- Simultaneously Outputs Both CO2 / VOC
Carbon Dioxide/Volatile Organic Compound Transmitter reduces energy costs and senses both CO2 and VOC. Applications include demand control ventilation and odor control.
- Series CDWP
- NDIR CO2 Sensor with Universal Outputs in an Industrial Housing
Carbon Dioxide Transmitters that accurately monitor the CO2 concentration in industrial, agricultural, and indoor environments to help achieve energy savings.