Model CDD Duct Mount Carbon Dioxide Transmitter
NDIR Sensing Technology, 2000 PPM Range
The Model CDD Duct Mount Carbon Dioxide Transmitter monitors the occupancy in a room by detecting the concentration of carbon dioxide in the return air duct. The non-dispersive infrared sensing technology automatically updates the calibration of the transmitter using a proprietary logic feature which limits the amount of error due to drift. The Model CDD can measure up to 2000 PPM in duct air flows less than 1500 FPM.
- On demand room ventilation.
Models & Ordering
- 0 to 2000 PPM.
- ±40 PPM + 3% of reading @ 22°C.
- Temperature Dependence:
- 0.2% FS per °C.
- < 2% of FS over life of sensor.
- < 1% of FS.
- Pressure Dependence:
- 0.13% of reading per mm of Hg.
- Response Time:
- 3 minutes typical for 90% step change.
- Duct Air Velocity Range:
- 0 to 1500 FPM (7.63 m/s).
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Storage Temperature:
- -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 18 to 30 VAC RMS 50/60 Hz or 18 to 42 VDC.
- 0 to 10 VDC.
- Flammability Classification UL rated 94V-5VA.
- 8 oz (230 g).
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.