Series CDT Carbon Dioxide/Temperature Transmitter
NDIR CO2 Sensor, Universal Outputs, Optional Relay
The Series CDT Carbon Dioxide and Temperature Transmitters accurately monitor the CO2 concentration and temperature in indoor environments to help achieve energy savings. In order to achieve a higher level of accuracy, the Series CDT includes barometric pressure adjustment. The CO2 universal output allows users to select the transmitter output to be 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, or 0-10 VDC to work with virtually any building management controller.
For applications that require visual indication, the wall mount configurations of the Series CDT can be ordered with an integral LCD display. To prevent tampering, the action of the buttons can be locked out using an internal dip switch selection.
*For buildings occupied 24 hours per day, it is recommended that calibration be verified every 6 to 12 months depending on application.
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
Models & Ordering
- NDIR, 15 year life expectancy.
- CO2: 0 to 2000 or 0 to 5000 ppm (depending on model); Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- CO2: ±40 PPM + 3% of reading (2000 PPM CO2); ± 50 PPM + 5% of reading (5000 PPM CO2); RH: ±2% (10 to 90% RH) (for units configured with humidity output); Temperature: ±1°C @ 25°C.
- ±1°C @ 25°C.
- 16 ppm.
- Response Time:
- 2 min for 90% step change.
- Duct Air Velocity Range:
- 0-4000 FPM (20.32 m/s).
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 85% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 16 to 35 VDC or 19 to 28 VAC.
- Power Consumption:
- Average: 2 w; Peak: 3.75 w.
- Current: 4 to 20 mA (max 500 Ω);
Voltage: 0 to 5 VDC or 0 to 10 VDC (min 500 Ω);
Relay: SPST NO 2 A @ 30 VDC;
- 4.4 oz (125 g).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Duct mount: NEMA 4X (IP66) for housing only; Wall mount: IP20.
- Agency Approvals:
- *The specified CO2 accuracy is only guaranteed after three weeks of continuous operation in environments which are intermittently occupied.
- Minimize inventory and save time by combining CO2 and temperature measurements into one transmitter
- Reduces the number of devices mounted in the space with integral humidity and temperature sensors
- Requires minimal maintenance with Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC) to account for sensor drift
- Reduce operation costs using a low energy, reliable, and repeatable CO2 sensor
- Simplify installation with backplate electrical connection
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display.||Next Day||$59.00||Order|
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit
(GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||1-2 Weeks||$40.75||Order|
|A-449A||Remote display with push buttons and mini USB. (Necessary for models with –NBC option)||Next Day||$118.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||CDT||2||W||4||0||LCD||Series CDT-2W40-LCD, Carbon Dioxide Transmitter, gas concentration range 200 ppm, wall mount, carbon dioxide output 0-5 VDC/0-10VDC/4-20mA, LCD display|
|GAS CONCENTRATION RANGE||2
|Wall Mount (Disc. Q4/2020)
European Wall Mount
North American Wall Mount
|CARBON DIOXIDE OUTPUT||4||0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20mA|
0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20 mA
10K OHM Type 3 NTC Thermistor
10K OHM Type 2 NTC Thermistor
3K OHM NTC Thermistor (not available with Mtg Option E, N)
PT100 OHM RTD
PT1000 OHM RTD
20K OHM NTC Thermistor
|CE Approval (Disc. Q4/2020)
Certificate of Calibration
Factory Calibration Certificate
No Buttons (Wall Mount only)
- Wall Mount Instruction Manual
- Duct Mount Instruction Manual
- European/N. American Wall Mount Instruction Manual
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.