Series CDT Carbon Dioxide/Temperature Transmitter
NDIR CO2 Sensor, Universal Outputs, Optional Relay
The Series CDT Carbon Dioxide and Temperature Transmitters accurately monitor the CO2 concentration and temperature in indoor environments to help achieve energy savings. For increased sensor accuracy, a single beam dual wavelength nondispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor is used to automatically correct the measurement in both occupied* and unoccupied buildings against light source aging effects. The single beam dual wavelength sensor technology provides the highest level of accuracy compared to Automatic Baseline Correction methods which can unintentionally shift the calibration based on CO2 levels and barometric pressure conditions. In order to achieve a higher level of accuracy, the Series CDT includes digital barometric pressure adjustment and the ability to field-calibrate the sensor. For applications that require visual indication, the wall mount configurations of the Series CDT can be ordered with an integral LCD display. Push buttons are standard on all configurations of the transmitters for access to the menu structure, but wall mount configurations can be ordered without the buttons. To prevent tampering, the action of the buttons can be locked out using an internal dip switch selection.
*For buildings occupied 24 hours per day, it is recommended that calibration be verified every 6 to 12 months depending on application.
Single beam dual-wavelength sensor advantages:
- Automatically corrects for aging effects in occupied and unoccupied buildings
- Perfect for hospitals and manufacturing plants that are occupied 24 hours per day
- Measures actual unfiltered light intensity directly
- Eliminates error from incorrect assumptions of gas concentration in theoretical logic assumption methods
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
Models & Ordering
- Single beam, dual-wavelength NDIR.
- CO2: 0 to 2000 or 0 to 5000 ppm (depending on model); Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- CO2: ±40 ppm ±3% of reading; Temperature: ± 1° C @ 25°.
- ±1°C @ 25°C.
- Temperature Dependence:
- ±8 ppm/°C at 1100 ppm.
- 16 ppm.
- Pressure Dependence:
- 0.13% of reading per mm of Hg.
- Response Time:
- 2 min for 99% step change.
- Duct Air Velocity Range:
- 0-4000 FPM (20.32 m/s).
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 16 to 35 VDC or 19 to 28 VAC.
- Power Consumption:
- Average: 2 w; Peak: 3.75 w.
- Current: 4 to 20 mA (max 500 Ω);
Voltage: 0 to 5 VDC or 0 to 10 VDC (min 500 Ω);
Relay: SPST NO 2 A @ 30 VDC;
- 4.4 oz (125 g).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Duct mount: NEMA 4X (IP66) for housing only; Wall mount: IP20.
- Agency Approvals:
- Single beam dual wavelength NDIR sensor eliminates draft due to light source aging
- Integral passive temperature outputs reduce number of devices mounted in the space
- Service display tool available for models without an integral LED
- Optional integral display and relay output
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display.||Next Day||$52.00||Order|
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit
(GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||1-2 Weeks||$36.25||Order|
|A-449A||Remote display with push buttons and mini USB. (Necessary for models with –NBC option)||Next Day||$103.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||CDT||2||W||4||0||LCD||Series CDT-2W40-LCD, Carbon Dioxide Transmitter, gas concentration range 200 ppm, wall mount, carbon dioxide output 0-5 VDC/0-10VDC/4-20mA, LCD display|
|GAS CONCENTRATION RANGE||2
European Wall Mount
North American Wall Mount
|CARBON DIOXIDE OUTPUT||4||0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20mA|
0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20 mA
10K OHM Type 3 NTC Thermistor
10K OHM Type 2 NTC Thermistor
3K OHM NTC Thermistor
PT100 OHM RTD
PT1000 OHM RTD
20K OHM NTC Thermistor
|CE Approval (Wall Mount only)
Certificate of Calibration
Factory Calibration Certificate
No Buttons (Wall Mount only)
- Wall Mount Instruction Manual
- Duct Mount Instruction Manual
- European/N. American Wall Mount Instruction Manual
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.