Series CDTA Communicating Carbon Dioxide Detector
Measures CO2, Humidity, Temperature, Temperature Set Point, and Override
The Series CDTA Communicating Carbon Dioxide Detector combines the function of three room sensors into a single, compact housing. Parameters include carbon dioxide, humidity, temperature, and temperature set point with override. By having field selectable Modbus® and BACnet Communications, only four wires are needed for power and the communication signal. The communicating detectors can be daisy chained together to further reduce installation cost. In order to reduce the set up time, the RS-485 MAC address is set up using on board dip switches. A second set of dip switches are used to select whether output is Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP communication protocols and to limit access to the set up menu. Like our Series CDT Carbon Dioxide Transmitter, the Series CDTA uses a Single Beam Dual Wavelength Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) sensor to measure the carbon dioxide level. This technology can be used in installations that will be occupied 24 hours per day. For improved accuracy, the transmitter can be field calibrated to the environmental conditions of the installation. Also, the barometric pressure can be programmed to correct for altitude. The humidity uses a capacitive polymer sensor and the temperature is measured using a 10KO thermistor sensor. The humidity sensor is field replaceable without the need for additional calibration. Optional local and remote displays are available to display any of the parameters. For applications in which the building occupants aren’t familiar with CO2 concentrations, the LCD can be programmed to display temperature, humidity, or temperature set point instead.
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
Models & Ordering
- Sensor (CO2):
- Single-beam, dual-wavelength NDIR; Humidity: Capacitive polymer; Temperature: 10KΩ thermistor.
- CO2: 0 to 2000 or 5000 PPM CO2 (depending on model); Humidity: 0 to 100% RH; Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- CO2: ±40 ppm ±3% of reading; RH: ±2% (10 to 90% RH); Temperature: ±1°C @ 25°C.
- Temperature Dependence (CO2):
- ±8 ppm / °C at 1100 ppm.
- Non-Linearity (CO2):
- 16 ppm.
- Pressure Dependence (CO2):
- 0.13% of reading per mm of Hg.
- Response Time (CO2):
- 2 min. for 99% step change.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 42 VDC / 10 to 30 VAC.
- Power Consumption:
- Average: 0.5 watts; Peak: 1.2 watts.
- 2-wire RS-485, Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP communication protocol.
- 4.4 oz (125 g).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Agency Approvals:
- BTL, CE.
- Field selectable Modbus® and BACnet communications reduces wiring
- Single-beam dual-wavelength CO2 sensor
- Replaceable humidity/temperature sensor
- Physical hardware lockout
- Optional remote display tool
- Digital Intelligent Temperature Compensation Algorithm (DITCA™) corrects for errors due to self heating effects of combination wall sensors
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display.||Next Day||$52.00||Order|
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit
(GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||1-2 Weeks||$36.25||Order|
|A-449A||Remote display with push buttons and mini USB. (Necessary for models with –NBC option)||Next Day||$103.00||Order|
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.