Series CDTA Communicating Carbon Dioxide Detector
Measures CO2, Humidity, Temperature, Temperature Set Point, and Override
The Series CDTA Communicating Carbon Dioxide Detectors combine the function of three room sensors into a single, compact housing. Parameters include carbon dioxide, humidity, temperature, and temperature set point with override. A 4-wire connection and daisy chaining together reduces installation cost. The RS-485 MAC address is set up using on board DIP switches. Additional DIP switches are used to select Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP and to limit access to the set up menu. The Series CDTA uses a Single Beam Dual Wavelength Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) sensor to measure the carbon dioxide level allowing for installations that will be occupied 24 hours per day. For improved accuracy, the transmitter can be field calibrated to the environmental conditions of the installation. The barometric pressure can be programmed to correct for altitude. The humidity sensor is field replaceable without the need for additional calibration. Optional integral and remote displays are available to display temperature, humidity, or temperature set point instead of CO2.
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
Models & Ordering
- Sensor (CO2):
- Single-beam, dual-wavelength NDIR.
- CO2: 0 to 2000 or 5000 PPM CO2 (depending on model); Humidity: 0 to 100% RH; Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- CO2: ±40 PPM ±3% of reading; RH: ±2% (10 to 90% RH); Temperature: ±1°C @ 25°C.
- Temperature Dependence (CO2):
- ±8 PPM / °C at 1100 PPM.
- Non-Linearity (CO2):
- 16 PPM.
- Pressure Dependence (CO2):
- 0.13% of reading per mm of Hg.
- Response Time (CO2):
- <2 minutes, diffusion, carbon dioxide.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 10-42 VDC or 10-30 VAC.
- Power Consumption:
- Average: 0.5 watts; Peak: 1.2 watts.
- 2-wire RS-485, Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP communication protocol.
- 4.4 oz (125 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- BTL, CE.
- Digital Intelligent Temperature Compensation Algorithm (DITCA) corrects for errors due to self heating effects
- Field selectable Modbus® and BACnet communications reduces wiring
- Single-beam dual-wavelength CO2 sensor
- Replaceable humidity/temperature sensor
- Physical hardware lockout
- Optional remote display tool
- -FC Factory calibration certificate offered in configurator
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display.||Same Day||$53.50||Order|
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||1-2 Weeks||$37.00||Order|
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit
(GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.