Series CDTC Communicating Carbon Dioxide Sensor
NDIR CO2 Sensor, Measures CO2, Temperature, Temperature Set Point, and Override
The Series CDTC Communicating Carbon Dioxide Sensor combines the function of two room sensors into a single, compact housing. Parameters include carbon dioxide, temperature, and temperature set point with override. A 4-wire connection and daisy chaining together reduces installation cost. The RS-485 MAC address is set up using on-board DIP switches. Additional DIP switches are used to select Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP and to limit access to the set up menu. The Series CDTC uses a Single Beam Dual Wavelength Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) sensor to measure the carbon dioxide level allowing for installations that will be occupied 24 hours per day. For improved accuracy, the transmitter can be field calibrated to the environmental conditions of the installation. The barometric pressure can be programmed to correct for altitude. Optional integral and remote displays are available to display temperature, or temperature set point instead of CO2.
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
Models & Ordering
- 0 to 2000 or 5000 PPM CO2 (depending on model); 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) temperature.
- ±40 PPM ±3% of reading carbon dioxide; Temperature: ± 1°C @ 25°C.
- Response Time :
- <2 minutes, diffusion, carbon dioxide.
- Sensor Technology:
- NDIR (non-dispersive infrared); 15 year light source.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- 2-wire RS-485, Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP communication protocol.
- Temperature Dependence (CO2):
- ±8 PPM / °C at 1100 PPM.
- Non-Linearity (CO2):
- 16 PPM.
- Pressure Dependence (CO2):
- 0.13% of reading per mm Hg.
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 10-42 VDC or 10-30 VAC.
- 4.4 oz (125 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- BTL, CE.
- Application/Installation flexibility through network communication via BACnet or Modbus®
- Reliable readings from dual-channel NDIR sensor reduces drift associated with light source aging
- Tamper resistant with physical security hardware lockout
- Easy system setup with optional remote display tool
- -FC Factory calibration certificate offered in configurator
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit
(GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display.||Next Day||$59.00||Order|
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||1-2 Weeks||$40.75||Order|
|SERIES||CDTC||Carbon Dioxide Detector|
|HOUSING||N||North American Wall Mount|
|CARBON DIOXIDE OUTPUT||0||NONE|
Certificate of Calibration
Factory Calibration Certificate
Liquid Crystal Display
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.