Series CDWP Carbon Dioxide Transmitter
NDIR CO2 Sensor with Universal Outputs in an Industrial Housing
The Series CDWP Carbon Dioxide Transmitter accurately monitors the CO2 concentration in industrial and indoor environments to help achieve energy savings. For increased sensor life and accuracy, a single-beam dual-wavelength non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor is used to eliminate light source aging effects. This sensing technology provides the highest level of accuracy compared to Automatic Baseline Correction methods, which can unintentionally shift the calibration based on CO2 levels and barometric pressure conditions.
- Animal husbandry
- Mechanical room
- CO2 refrigeration monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Single beam, dual-wavelength NDIR.
- CO2: 0 to 2000, 0 to 5000, or 0 to 10000 ppm (depending on model).
- CO2: ±40 ppm ±3% of reading.
- Temperature Dependence:
- ±8 ppm/°C at 1100 ppm.
- 16 ppm.
- Pressure Dependence:
- 0.13% of reading per mm of Hg.
- Response Time:
- 300 s (T63).
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 95% RH (noncondensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 16 to 35 VDC or 19 to 28 VAC.
- Power Consumption:
- Average: 2 w; Peak: 3.75 w.
- Current: 4 to 20 mA (max. 500 Ω); Voltage: 0 to 5 VDC or 0 to 10 VDC (min. 500 Ω).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertically, with electrical connections points downward.
- 26.24 oz (744 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- No durability concerns with the rugged aluminum housing
- No water ingress or corrosion concerns with the IP54 housing that withstands 168 hour salt spray testing
- Consistent CO2 measurements over time due to single-beam dual-wavelength technology
- Reduced downtime as the sensor has built in calibration ports eliminating the need to remove it from operation
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-CDWP-H||Hang bracket kit||1-2 Weeks||$17.00||Order|
|A-CDWP-L||Replacement lid kit||1-2 Weeks||$50.00||Order|
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.