Series CDWP Carbon Dioxide Transmitter
NDIR CO2 Sensor with Universal Outputs in an Industrial Housing
The Series CDWP Carbon Dioxide Transmitters accurately monitor the CO2 concentration in industrial, agricultural, and indoor environments to help achieve energy savings. The IP54 die cast aluminum housing was designed for harsh environments making it ideal for animal husbandry and HVAC mechanical rooms. For increased sensor life and accuracy, a single-beam dual-wavelength non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor is used to eliminate light source aging affects. This sensing technology provides the highest level of accuracy compared to Automatic Baseline Correction methods, which can unintentionally shift the calibration based on CO2 levels and barometric pressure conditions.
- Animal Husbandry
- Mechanical Room
- CO2 Refrigeration Monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Single beam, dual-wavelength NDIR.
- CO2: 0 to 2000, 0 to 5000, or 0 to 10000 ppm (depending on model).
- CO2: ±40 ppm ±3% of reading.
- Temperature Dependence:
- ±8 ppm/°C at 1100 ppm.
- 16 ppm.
- Pressure Dependence:
- 0.13% of reading per mm of Hg.
- Response Time:
- 300 s (T63).
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 95% RH (noncondensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 16 to 35 VDC or 19 to 28 VAC.
- Power Consumption:
- Average: 2 w; Peak: 3.75 w.
- Current: 4 to 20 mA (max. 500 Ω); Voltage: 0 to 5 VDC or 0 to 10 VDC (min. 500 Ω).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertically, with electrical connections points downward.
- 26.24 oz (744 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- IP54 aluminum housing
- Gray finish designed to withstand 168 hour salt spray test
- Single-beam dual-wavelength sensor automatically corrects for aging effects
- Measures unfiltered light intensity directly and eliminated error from incorrect assumptions of gas concentration in theoretical logic assumption methods
- Universal outputs to work with any building management
- -FC Factory Calibration Certificate
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-CDWP-H||Hang bracket kit||1-2 Weeks||$15.00||Order|
|A-CDWP-L||Replacement lid kit||1-2 Weeks||$25.00||Order|
CDWP-XX-X-OPT CDWP INDUSTRIAL CO2 TRANSMITTER 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) GAS CONCENTRATION RANGE 02 2000 PPM 05 5000 PPM 10 10000 PPM 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) MOUNTING CONFIGURATION W WALL MOUNT H SUSPENDED MOUNT 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) ELECTRICAL CONNECTION C1 CABLE GLAND 1-6MM CABLE C5 CABLE GLAND 5-10MM CABLE M4 M12 CONNECTION 4-6MM CABLE M6 M12 CONNECTION 6-8MM CABLE OPTIONS (OPT) -FC FACTORY CALIBRATION
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.