Series DAFA Air Flow Indicator and Alarm
For Air Flow Monitoring in 3" and 4" pipes
The Series DAFA Air Flow Indicator and Alarm alerts users of low or no air flow conditions in pipes utilizing a thin, field trimmable vane to sense the air flow rate. An 85 dB audible buzzer alternates with a bright red LED to alert users when the air flow rate drops, indicating low or no flow in the pipe. The DAFA is battery powered to provide versatility for where it can be installed, and offers a yellow LED to indicate a low battery. This device is ideal for monitoring radon mitigation systems by detecting a loss of air flow in the pipe and providing a signal to homeowners if the fan has stopped operating.
- Radon mitigation systems
- Air flow monitoring in 3" and 4" pipes
Models & Ordering
- Clean air.
- Actuation Point:
- 15 CFM (4" pipe); 10 CFM (3" pipe) on decrease in flow.
- Audible Alarm:
- At least 85 dB @ 1 foot distance.
- Visual Alarm:
- Red LED for no flow alarm; Yellow LED for low battery.
- Wetted Materials:
- ABS, polycarbonate, rare earth magnet.
- Power Requirements:
- 3 V CR2450 lithium battery, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 5 years steady state; 48 hours during alarm state.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Mounting Orientation:
- 4 oz (113.4 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Simple and quick installation
- Field trimmable vane included to allow unit to be used in 3" and 4" pipes
- Audible and visual alarms
- Battery-operated with up to 5 year battery life and low battery warning
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.