Series RHP-E/N Wall Mount Humidity/Temperature/Dew Point Transmitter
Optional LCD Display
The Series RHP-E/N Wall Mount Humidity/Temperature/Dew Point Transmitter is the most versatile room transmitter on the market. The stylish housing is well vented to provide air flow across the sensor to improve measurement accuracy. The humidity and the dew point are measured using a capacitive polymer sensor that completely recovers from 100% saturation. The humidity and dew point can have either a current or voltage output, while the optional temperature output can be a current, voltage, RTD or thermistor. For models with current or voltage for the temperature output, the temperature range is field selectable.
For Fast and Accurate Calibration Services, CLICK HERE!
- Air economizers
- Room comfort monitoring
- Greenhouse monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Relative Humidity Range:
- 0 to 100% RH.
- Temperature Range:
- -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C) for thermistor and RTD sensors. -20 to 140°F (-28.9 to 60°C) for solid state band gap temperature sensors.
- Dew Point Temperature Range:
- -20 to 140°F (-28.9 to 60°C); 0 to 100°F (-17.8 to 37.8°C); 40 to 90°F (4.4 to 32.3°C); -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) field selectable ranges.
- RH: Model RHP-2XXX ±2% 10 to 90% RH @ 25°C; Model RHP-3XXX ±3% 20 to 80% RH @ 25°C; Model RHP-5XXX ±5% 20 to 80% RH @ 25°C; Thermistor temperature sensor: ±0.36°F @ 77°F (±0.2°C @ 25°C); RTD temperature sensor: DIN Class B; ±0.54°F @ 32°F (±0.3°C @ 0°C); Solid state band gap temperature sensor: ±0.9°F @ 77°F (±0.3°C @ 25°C).
- ±0.1% typical.
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C); Storage: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 4-20 mA Loop Powered Outputs:
- Power requirements: 10 to 35 VDC; Output signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 channels for humidity/solid state temperature sensor models (loop powered on RH). Switch selectable RH/dew point. Switch selectable normal or reverse output.
- 0-5/10V Outputs:
- Power requirements: 15 to 35 VDC or 15 to 29 VAC; Output load: 5 mA max., 2 channels for humidity/solid state temperature sensor models. Switch selectable 0-10 V/2-10 V or 0-5 V/1-5 V output. Switch selectable RH/dew point. Switch selectable normal or reverse output.
- Solid State Band Gap Temp Sensor Output Ranges:
- Switch selectable, -20 to 140°F (-28.9 to 60°C); 0 to 100°F (-17.8 to 37.8°C); 40 to 90°F (4.4 to 32.3°C); -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Response Time:
- 15 s.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw terminal block.
- <1% RH/year.
- RH Sensor:
- Capacitance polymer.
- Enclosure Material:
- Enclosure Rating:
- Optional LCD; Switch selectable %RH or dew point, °F/°C.
- Display Resolution:
- RH: 1%; Temperature: 0.1°F (0.1°C); Dew Point: 1°F (1°C).
- 4.4 oz (125 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Field selectable relative humidity or dew point output
- Universal analog outputs
- Integral or service tool LCD display options
- Two housing designs to match North American and European aesthetics
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display.||Same Day||$53.50||Order|
|SCD-PS||100 to 240 VAC/VDC to 24 VDC power supply.||Same Day||$31.75||Order|
Product Data Sheet
- I'm looking for a dual temp. and humidity gauge for an 8" duct. I'm wanting to remote read the temp and humidity on the incoming and outgoing air to an ERV unit. The RHP-3M11-LCD was recommended to me, however, it is a direct read. What would be the correct instrument to remote read the temperature and humidity from a distance of 8 feet. The 8" duct is in the attic and I want to read the result in the down-stair hall. I don't want to record nor program the unit, just read the performance.
- The sensor recommended would be the best option we have for sensing temperature and relative humidity for your application. We do not have any options with a remote display that could stretch as far as you are asking, nor are there any on the market to my knowledge. In every case, you would need to utilize a process output, in this case 4-20 mA, to transmit the readings to a remote display(s) which would accept the process signal(s). If you are just looking for a remote readout to go with the RHP sensor with no control functionality, then you could look at one of our panel meters, possibly the SPPM, DPMA, DPMW, or DPMP & DPML series panel meters. For assistance selecting an appropriate panel meter, please contact our technical support group at 219-879-8000.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.