Series USB-300 USB Wireless Receiver
902 or 868 MHz Communications, EnOcean® Software Interface
The Series USB-300 USB Wireless Receiver is a simple way to allow PC’s to test any EnOcean®-enabled device using wireless technology. This unit is equipped with a TCM 310 transceiver module, which provides bidirectional EnOcean® radio protocol. Radio messages are sent and received through a virtual series interface.
- Building commissioning
- Troubleshooting systems that incorporate EnOcean® communicating instruments
- Product installation trials
Models & Ordering
- Antenna Type:
- Whip antenna (USB-300U); Internal chip antenna (USB-300).
- RF Communications:
- 902 MHz (USB-300U); 868 MHz (USB-300).
- Temperature Limits: Operating:
- -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C); Storage: -13 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- Operating: 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing); Storage: 0 to 93% RH (non-condensing).
- 0.42 oz (12 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- FCC, IC, RoHS (USB-300U); CE, RoHS (USB-300).
- Works with any EnOcean®-enabled device
- Compact USB design
- Meets North American
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.