Model MW-1 Pocket Wind Meter
Measures Wind Speed and Temperature, Wide Range
The MODEL MW-1 Pocket Wind Meter measures wind speed and temperature via the integral vane and thermo-anemometer sensor. Users can view readings on the four digit LCD with wind speed bar graph and select units for air velocity and temperature. The MW-1 also features automatic shut-off, detailed instruction manual, and protective plastic water resistant housing that floats.
- Balancing applications
- Energy audits
- HVAC inspection
Models & Ordering
- Air Velocity Range:
- 0 to 30 m/s, 0 to 5860 ft/min, 0 to 90 km/h, 0 to 65 mph, 0 to 55 knots.
- Temperature/Wind-chill Ranges:
- 14 to 113°F (-10 to 45°C).
- Temperature Resolution:
- 0.36°F (0.2°C).
- Wind speed: ±5% of reading. Temperature: ±3.6°F (±2°C).
- 0.1 m/s, 19 ft/min, 0.3 km/h, 0.2 mph, 0.2 knots.
- Sample Time:
- 1 reading per s.
- Up to 3' (1 m).
- Power Requirements:
- (3) CR2032 or BR1225 lithium metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- 14 m. after last key is pressed.
- Plastic, repl.
- 2.32 x 2" (59 x 51 mm).
- 1.84 oz (52.1 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- User selectable units to fit any requirement
- Auto shut-off to conserve battery life
- Water resistant plastic housing floats
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-166||Replacement vane for MW-1.||Consult Factory||$1.20||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.