Model DL-8T 8-Channel Temperature Logger
Thermocouple Input, User Configurable, 12-Bit Resolution
Monitor and record temperature in eight different locations with the Model DL-8T Temperature Logger. The DL-8T has a built-in sensor for local temperature monitoring and accepts seven external thermocouples in types J, K, T, S, or E. The unit features 12-bit resolution for greater accuracy and more precise measurements. The DL-8T is self-powered by a long-life lithium battery that will provide years of reliable operation. Quickly configure the logger using the Windows® software (sold separately). The DL-8T can store over a million readings with up to 25 samples per second. The stored data can be remotely accessed using a modem. The logger is network capable and can be programmed for alarm dial out.
Models & Ordering
- No. of Channels:
- Eight; one for internal thermistor and seven for external T/C inputs.
- Internal Thermistor Range:
- -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C).
- Memory Size:
- 1,048,000 readings.
- ±1% of full scale.
- Clock Accuracy:
- ±8 seconds per day plus one sampling interval.
- 12 bits.
- Sampling Methods:
- Continuous (first-in, first-out) or stop when full (fill-then-stop).
- Sampling Rates:
- Selectable from 0.04 seconds to once every 8 hours.
- Ambient Operating Temperature/RH:
- -50 to 160°F (-45 to 70°C), 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing.
- Removable screw terminal.
- Computer Requirements:
- IBM compatible running Windows® 3.1, Windows® 95, Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® ME, Windows® NT, or Windows® XP.
- Power Requirements:
- Built-in 3.6V Lithium battery.
- Housing Material:
- 5 oz (110 g).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|DL202||Data logger interface software with connecting cable.||Same Day||$258.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.