Model STDL-10 Submersible Temperature Data Logger
High/Low Alarm Setting, Continuous Recording, Compact
The Model STDL-10 is a miniature data logger that accurately records temperatures from -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C). The submersible, compact data logger features programmable high and low alarms that are indicated with green and red LEDs. Standing only 2.6 in (66 mm) tall and 0.7 in (18 mm) in diameter, it can record over 32,000 measurements. The easy to use DL700 software makes retrieving data simple and allows for user selectable sampling rates. The STDL-10 can easily be started and stopped from a PC or delayed to start up to six months in advance.
Models & Ordering
- -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C).
- Memory Size:
- 32,767 readings.
- ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) for 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- 0.2°F (0.1°C).
- Sampling Method:
- Stop on memory full or continuous recording.
- Sampling Rate:
- Selectable from 2 sec to 12 hrs.
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows® 95, Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® ME, Windows NT®, and Windows® XP operating system, one free USB port.
- Power Requirements:
- 3.6 V ER14250 lithium metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 1 year (approx).
- Programmable high/low.
- USB port (interface cable required).
- Housing Material:
- 316L stainless steel (food grade).
- 1.8 oz (51 g).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|DL700||Software, manual and USB interface cable(6').||Same Day||$148.00||N||Order|
|ER14250||Replacement battery for Series STDL-10.||2-3 Weeks||$11.50||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.