Series DLP Pressure/Temperature Data Logger
1/4" NPT Fitting, Up to 5000 psia
The Series DLP Data Logger can record pressure and temperature. The 1/4" NPT fitting comes standard and allows the logger to be adapted to almost any pressure fitting. The internal temperature sensor provides accurate temperature measurements without the need of a separate temperature recorder, and many of the models provide a choice between measuring pressure in psia or psig. The DLP can easily be started and stopped from a PC or delayed to start up to six months in advance. The battery-powered data logger can store over 16,000 measurements per channel, and the easy to use DL700 software makes retrieving data simple. *DL700 interface cable required but sold separately.
- Building automation
- Clean room
- Operating rooms
- Process applications
- Regulated environments
Models & Ordering
- Temperature: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C); Pressure: 0 to 30 psia(g), 0 to 100 psia(g), 0 to 300 psia(g), 0 to 500 psia(g), 0 to 1000 psia, and 0 to 5000 psia depending on the model.
- Memory Size:
- 16,383 readings per channel.
- Temperature: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C); Pressure: 2% FSR, 0.25% at 77°F (25°C) typical.
- Temperature: 0.2°F (0.1°C); Pressure: 0.002 psia(g), 0.005 psia(g), 0.05 psia(g), 0.05 psia, and 0.2 psia depending on the model.
- Sampling Method:
- Stop on memory full.
- Sampling Rate:
- Selectable from 2 sec to 12 hrs.
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows® 95, Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® ME, Windows NT®, and Windows® XP operating system, one free USB port.
- Power Requirements:
- 3.6 V TL2150 lithium metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 1 yr (approx).
- USB port (interface cable required).
- Stainless steel.
- 12 oz (340 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Efficient data capture tool to review processes are running correctly or to analyze alarm and out-of-spec conditions
- Battery-powered reduces need to hard wire power allowing device to be used in a as a tool in a variety of in-and-out testing
- PC start and stopping allows centralized control of data collection
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|DL700||Software, manual and USB interface cable(6').||Same Day||$148.00||N||Order|
|TL-2150||Replacement battery.||2-3 Weeks||$21.50||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.