Series FLMG Flanged Electromagnetic Flow Sensor
No Moving Parts, Minimal Straight Pipe Requirement, Unobstructed Flow
FLMG CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE, see Series IEF.
- Contaminated liquid flow monitoring
- Flow of conductive liquids
- Water & wastewater treatment
- Industrial systems
- Irrigation applications
- Telemetry applications
- Compatible non-coating conductive liquids.
- See chart on catalog page.
- Wetted Materials:
- Liner: Dual durometer rubber; Electrodes: 316 SS.
- ±1% (10% to 100% of FS max flow), ±2% (min to 10% FS).
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: 10 to 130°F (-12 to 54°C); Ambient: -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 150 psi (10.3 bar).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Horizontal or vertical.
- Process Connection:
- 150# drilling ANSI flange.
- Rate: 5 digits; Total: 8 digits LCD.
- Current sinking square wave pulse, opto-isolated.
- Power Requirements:
- 7 to 32 VDC @ 30 mA and (2) 3.6 V AA lithium metal batteries, installed, functional, user replaceable for backup power.
- Battery Life:
- 2 months with power failure; 10 years with power.
- Electrical Connection:
- #22 AWG, 3 conductor length (18' [5.5 m] 2000' max).
- ≥20 microSiemens.
- Empty Pipe Detection:
- Hardware/software, conductivity-based.
- Enclosure Materials:
- Body: Epoxy-coated welded steel; Housing: Powder-coated diecast aluminum.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- 4": 32 lb (14515 g); 6": 47 lb (21319 g); 8": 69 lb (31298 g); 10": 125 lb (56699 g).
- Long life cycle and less frequent maintenance with no moving parts to wear or break and electrodes that discourage fouling
- Minimum space requirement between the meter and a pipe elbow
- Rate and total indication are standard on large LCD display
- Obstruction free pipe cross-section yields low pressure drop
- Unaffected by change in temperature, density, viscosity or concentration
- Pulse output for use with a variety of displays and controllers for remote reading
- Backup battery power to provide auxiliary power during power failures
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.