Series DBOB Continuous Level Measuring System
Simple Installation, Tangle Free Tape-Based System
This product is no longer available, please email: Tech Support for a replacement product.
- Powder and bulk materials compatible with wetted materials.
- Wetted Materials:
- >Mounting Thread: Aluminum;
Aiming flange: Aluminum and 304 SS;
Tape: 301 SS;
Sensor weight: PVC or 303 SS;
Fixing elements between tape and sensor weight: Aluminum and 303 SS.
- Other Material: Housing:
- Powder-coated aluminum.
- Temperature Limits:
- >Process temperature: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C);
Ambient temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
(Relative humidity: 0 to 100%).
- Pressure Limit:
- -3.0 to 3.0 psi (-0.2 to 0.2 bar).
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4 (IP66).
- Electrical Rating:
- 2 A @ 250 VAC.
- Power Requirements:
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Accuracy of Output Requirement:
- 1% of measured length.
- Power Consumption:
- AC model: 150 VA.
- Electrical Connection:
- One 3/4" NPT and two 1/2" NPT conduit opening, screw termination with removable terminal block.
- Connection Terminals:
- AWG 26 to 14 (0.14 to 2.5 mm²).
- Process Connection:
- 1-1/2" male NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Deviation of Vertical Mounting:
- Max. 2°.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Trips when weight reaches product.
- Min. powder density: 18 lb/ft3 (300 g/l).
- Measuring Range:
- 100 ft (30 m).
- Measuring Speed:
- Average 0.6 ft/sec (0.2 m/s).
- Maximum Permitted Tractive Force:
- 180 lbf (800 N).
- Maximum Altitude:
- 6562 ft (2000 m) for CE approval.
- Indication Light:
- LED: Power on, relay, failure.
- Non-volatile: >10 years data retention (no backup battery required).
- 20 lb (9 kg).
- CE, FM Class. II, III Div. 1 Gr. E-G.
- Measurement range up to 100 ft (30 m)
• Optional aiming flange for versatile mounting
• Accurate measurement
• Independent of bulk material properties
• Tangle free tape-based system
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.