Series 631B Capsuhelic® Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter
Ranges Down to 0.5 in w.c. with 500 psi Static Pressure Rating
No longer available.
- Compatible gases & liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass, silicone, 300 SS.
- Transmitter Output: ±2% FS (includes linearity, hysteresis and repeatability). Gage: ±3% FS at 70°F (21.1°C).
- ±1% FS/yr.
- Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 120°F. (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- -20" Hg to 500 psig (0.677 to 34.4 bar).
- Thermal Effect:
- 0.025%/°F (0.045%/°C) includes zero & span.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 35 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 to 1250 Ω maximum.
- Electrical Connections:
- M-12 circular 4 pin connector.
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" female NPT high and low pressure taps, duplicated - one pair top for air and gas, and one pair bottom for liquids.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- 8 lb 4 oz (3.74 kg).
- Agency Approvals: