No longer available, see Series EDA.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
- Systems with high cycle rates
- Process with problematic pressure surges and spikes
- Environmental with continuous vibration shock
- Compatible gases & liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Grade A accuracy: Inconel® X-750 alloy Bourdon
tube, nickel plated brass connection block.
Grade 2A accuracy: Inconel® X-750 alloy Bourdon tube, type 316L SS
- Black polycarbonate case and clear acrylic cover.
- Grade A (2%-1%-2%); Grade 2A (0.5% F.S.).
- Pressure Limit:
- 150% of full scale. Gage will maintain its specifications for overpressures up to 150% maximum range. Normal operation should be between 25% and 75% of full scale.
- Temperature Limits:
- -65 to 180°F (-53.9 to 82.2°C).
- 4-1/2" (114.3 mm) dial face - Design conforms to ASME B40.1.
- Process Connections:
- Dual size 1/2" male NPT x 1/4" female NPT, bottom connections.
- 18.2 oz (516 g).
- Direct drive design with single moving part maximizes lifespan and accuracy
without the need to recalibrate
- Elastic Bourdon tube resists overpressure and returns to original setting
- Blowout hole prevents early failure from high overpressure conditions
- Single element sensing means total lower cost of ownership because of long
service life and lower cost to maintain