Series AT11910 ATEX/IECEx Approved 1910 Differential Pressure Switch
Series 1910 in Flame-Proof Enclosure
This Series is no longer available, please see Series AT-1900 for the suggested replacement.
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits:
- -30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C); (Note: Product temperature limits differ from case).
- Pressure Limits:
- 45 in w.c. (11.2 kPa) continuous, 10 psig (68.95 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type:
- ±3% FS.
- Electrical Rating:
- 15 A @ 120 to 480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz. Derate to 10 A for operation at high cycle rates.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Screw type on pressure switch inside the Exd enclosure accessible by hole with plug on housing. Setpoint regulation must be done with instrument de-energized. Follow instructions and safety warning to open cover.
- Enclosure Rating:
- IP66. IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve.
- Housing Material:
- Texture epoxy coat RAL7038.
- Pressure Connections:
- 1/8" NPT female brass (SS optional). In presence of acetylene it is necessary to use SS.
- Electrical Connections:
- Two 1/2" FNPT. Cable gland not included.
- 7.49 lb (3.4 kg).
- ATEX Certificate:
- BVI 14ATEX0072.
- Agency Approvals:
- ATEX Compliant CE 1370 Ex II 2G Ex d IIC T6 Gb / II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db, -60°C=Tamb=+60°C IECEx Compliant: Ex d IIC T6 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db