Model VT120 Integral Vane Thermo-Anemometer
Large 1-1/4" Dual Display, One Hand Operation
Simultaneously measure air velocity and temperature with the Model VT120 Integral Vane Thermo-Anemometer. Easily view readings on the large 1.25" (31.15 mm) dual display. User-selectable air velocity ranges include ft/min, m/sec, mph, knots, and km/hr. Built-in thermistor records ambient temperature in °F or °C. Model VT120 features include data hold and record/recall minimum, maximum and average readings. Also, units have the ability to record and average up to 2 hours of data while displaying the continuous running average. If desired, sleep mode automatically shuts down the meter after 20 minutes of non-use. Model VT120 includes hard carry case, one 9V battery, and instruction manual.
See SERIES 8904 as alternative product.
- Air duct measurement and analysis
- Fume hood analysis
- Ionizer flow output monitoring
- Positive pressure reading in clean rooms
- Ventilation system inspection
Models & Ordering
- Air Velocity Ranges:
- 80 to 5900 ft/min, 0.4 to 30 m/sec, 0.9 to 68 mph, 0.8 to 58 knots, 1.4 to 108 km/hr.
- Temperature Range:
- 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C).
- Air Velocity: ±3%, Temperature: ±1°F (±0.6°C).
- 1 ft/min, 0.01 m/sec, 0.1 mph, 0.1 knots, 0.1 km/hr, 0.1°F, 0.1°C.
- Temperature Sensor:
- Temperature Limits:
- 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C), max 80% RH.
- Power Supply:
- One 9V battery.
- Battery Life:
- 100 hours continuous (with 20 min sleep mode enabled).
- Large 1.25 x 1.62" (37 x 42 mm) LCD, 9999 count.
- ABS plastic.
- Sensor Diameter:
- 2.87" (70 mm)
- 1.5 lb (680 g).
- Agency Approvals: