Series GVS Globe Valve Switch
Adjustable Set Point, Rugged Bronze Construction, Straight Through Flow
The SERIES GVS Globe Valve Switches offer accurate flow detection with 1% repeatability and external adjustability over a broad range of flow settings for compatible liquids.
- Detection of improper flow rates in high volume lubrication
- Low flow detection in cooling lines
- Flow detection in process systems
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Housing: Bronze; Shuttle: TFE; Bonnet: Bronze; Spring: 316SS; Other: Fluoroelastomer, ceramic.
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 200°F (-29 to 93°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 400 psig (27 bar) @ 100°F (38°C).
- 1% maximum deviation.
- Switch Type:
- Electrical Rating:
- .17 A @ 120 VAC, .08 A @ 240 VAC, .13 A @ 120 VDC, .06 A @ 240 VDC.
- Electrical Connections:
- 18 AWG, 24" (61 cm) length, Polymeric lead wires.
- Process Connections:
- 1" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position. Set points shown are based on horizontal, lead wires up positional.
- Required Filtration:
- 150 microns or better.
- 2 lb, 8 oz (1.16 kg).
- Agency Approval:
- Externally adjustable flow set point
- Durable construction delivers long-life reliability in either water or oil
- Ample space for flow to pass keep pressure drop low
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.