Series P4 PPS Piston Flow Switch
Fixed Set Points from 0.1 to 1.5 GPM, SPST and SPDT Switching, Optional Adapters
The Series P4 PPS Flow Switch features a molded plastic construction for enhanced performance. Monitor liquids with fixed set points from 0.1 to 1.5 GPM. Choose normally open or normally closed SPST or SPDT hermetically sealed reed switch technology. The industrial switch features PPS (polyphenylene sulfide) R4 housing and piston, 316SS spring, fluoroelastomer O-ring and Epoxy. The inlet and outlet ports are 9/16"-18 UNF- 2B thread with optional 1/8" and 1/4" NPT or 1/2" barbed adapters.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Housing and Piston: PPS (polyphenylene sulfide) R4; Spring: 316 SS; O-ring: Fluoroelastomer; Other: Epoxy.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 225°F (17 to 107°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 250 psig (17 bar) @ 54°F (12°C).
- ±15% of set point.
- Switch Type:
- SPST or SPDT.
- Electrical Rating:
- .17 A @ 120 VAC, .08 A @ 240 VAC, .13 A @ 120 VDC, .06 A @ 240 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- 18 AWG, 24" (60.96 cm), PVC lead wires.
- Process Connection:
- 9/16-18 UNF-2B or choice of connection adapters (sold separately.)
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position. Set points shown are based on vertical, inlet down position.
- Required Filtration:
- 50 microns or better.
- 4 oz (0.11 kg).
- Agency Approval:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|P4-98||1/8" NPT adapter.||3-4 Weeks||$7.40||N||Order|
|P4-94||1/4" NPT adapter.||3-4 Weeks||$7.40||N||Order|
|P4-92||1/2" barb adapter.||3-4 Weeks||$7.40||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.