Series P8 High Pressure Brass Flow Switch
Up to 1500 psi, Fixed Setpoint, Up to 2.0 GPM, Rugged Brass Body
The Series P8 High Pressure Brass Flow Switches are ideal for high in-line pressures. Set points range from 0.25 to 2.0 GPM for liquid flow.
- Industrial cleaning equipment
- High pressure lubrication systems
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Housing: Brass; Piston: PPS composite, epoxy; Spring: 316 SS; O-ring: Flourocarbon.
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 275°F (-28 to 135°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 1500 psi (103.4 bar).
- ±20% of set point.
- Switch Type:
- SPST, NO.
- Electrical Rating:
- .17 A @ 120 VAC, .08 A @ 240 VAC, .13 A @ 120 VDC, .06 A @ 240 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- No. 22 AWG, 24" (61 cm) polymeric leads.
- Process Connections:
- 3/8" male NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position. Set points shown are based on vertical, inlet down position.
- Required Filtration:
- 100 microns or better.
- 6 oz (.17 kg).
- Agency Approval:
- Integrates a one-piece magnetic PPS composite piston to handle pressure up to 1500 psi
- Less susceptible to clogging than other high in-line pressure switches with 100 micron filtration
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.