Series PWD Pulse Divider
Divides Pulses from 0 to 9999, Easily Adjustable Rotary Switches
The Series PWD Pulse Divider is designed for pacing electronic metering pumps. The enclosed rotary switch setting mechanism can be manually set to any number from 0 to 9999 pulses. Once the divider has received the set number of pulses from the meter, it outputs one pulse to stroke the pump. The PWD is also useful in boiler and cooling tower feed and bleed operations, and for lowering frequency output of high frequency meters. The PWD is available in two different housings, one is an enclosure that can be mounted near the pump, and the other is a watertight housing for mounting on the meter.
- Electronic metering pumps
- Boiling/cooling tower feed and bleed
- Lower frequency output or high frequency meters
Models & Ordering
- Pulse wave 350 Hz (pulses/second) max.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 130°F (-18 to 55°C).
- Solid state relay 0 to 250 VAC/DC @ 170 mA max., 0.1 s pulse width, 8 Hz max. (rotary DIP switch selectable).
- Power Requirements:
- 7 to 30 VDC @ 4 mA, 20 mA max.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Electrical Connection:
- Input: PWD-W: Dwyer connector; PWD-M: Terminal; Output: PWD-W: Pump connector (on 24" (0.61 m) lead); PWD-M: 18' (5.5 m) lead.
- PWD-M, Meter mounting; PWD-W, Wall Mounted.
|EXAMPLE||PWD||2||MPC||Series PWD-2-MPC Pulse Divider, meter-mounted, 10' cable for pump connector|
|SERIES||PWD||PWD Pulse Divider|
10 ft. cable for pump connector
Metering pump 4-pin connector
Metering pump 5-pin connector
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.