Series A-IEF Remote Display for Series IEF
Convenient access to IEF meter readings
The Series A-IEF Remote Display can be installed almost anywhere near a Series IEF flow transmitter. Both the indicator display (A-IEF-IDSP-RM) and the full functional display (A-IEF-FDSP-RM) have a maximum display cable length of 100 ft (30 m) to permit easy viewing of flow readings. The full functional display allows for convenient adjustment of configuration settings and can print the IEF configuration from a computer.
- Mechanical rooms with a small footprint
- Hard-to-reach piping
- Boilers and chillers
- Chilled water
- Condenser water
- Make-up water
- Heating water
- Boiler feed water
- Steam condensate
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C); Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- 3.3" diagonal graphic LCD. Backlight (full functional display only).
- Enclosure Material Housing:
- Powder coated die cast aluminum.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Electrical Connection:
- Removable terminal blocks, #22 AWG (100 ft (30 m) max).
- Wall or pipe mount.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any orientation.
- 2.46 lbs (1.12kg).
- Full functional display can be used to set up the IEF and adjust the settings if the it is installed in a hard-to-reach location
- Indicator display makes it convenient to read process values if the meter is inaccessible
- Varying cable lengths of up to 100 ft (30 m) allows for installation flexibility
- Easy to install and wire in the field
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-IEF-CBL-50||Plenum rated cable 50' (15.2 m).||1-2 Weeks||$85.00||Order|
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.