Series SF Sight Flow Transmitter
±2% FS Accuracy, 4 to 20 mA Output, Pressure up to 500 psig (34 bar)
The Series SF Sight Flow Transmitter is a Series of sight indicators which can display flow or contents of pipelines and provide an analog 4 to 20 mA signal proportional to the flow rate. It is available with a 316 SS or clear polycarbonate cover.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Cooling and lubrication circuits
- HVAC systems
- Aggressive chemical metering
- Batching systems
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316 SS shaft and case, Iglide® bearings, Buna-N seal and acetal copolymer, (polycarbonate cover on Model SF11).
- Flow Range:
- 0.5 to 15 GPM (2 to 60 LPM).
- ±2% FS.
- 0.5% FS.
- Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 225°F (-7 to 107°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 500 psig (34 bar) Model SF10, 200 psig (14 bar) Model SF11.
- Response Time:
- 2 s to 90% (step change in flow rate).
- Supply Voltage:
- 12 to 35 VDC.
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Loop Resistance:
- 1150 Ω max.
- Process Connection:
- 1/2" female NPT.
- Electrical Connection:
- Wire leads, 22 AWG x 9' (2.7 m).
- Maximum Particle Size:
- Agency Approvals:
- Integrates tangential turbine technology with hermetically sealed circuitry to provide accurate flow measurement and control in the harshest environments
- 2-wire loop-powered design transmits a 4 to 20 mA signal proportional to flow rate for remote flow monitoring
- Clear polycarbonate viewing cover option for visible indication of flow
- 316 SS cover offers added protection with pressure limit up to 500 psig (34 bar)
- LED power indication, adjustable zero and span, polarity protection and over current limiting
- Accurately measures flow in both directions and can be mounted in any orientation
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-FL1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for variable area flowmeters. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$268.00||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.