Series DTFW Variable-Area Flowmeter for Liquids
In-Line Mounting, 2% FS Accuracy
The Series DTFW Variable-Area Flowmeter for Liquids measures water
flow rates with ± 2% of full-scale accuracy at a competitive price. Durable metal
construction ensures great compatibility and the strength to withstand system
pressures of up to 3000 psig (200 bar). 1/4", 1/2" and 1" connections are
available, with construction choices of a high quality brass or stainless steel.
Comes pre-calibrated for horizontal in-line mounting.
- Monitoring pressure drop across filters or strainers
- Flow scale based on differential pressure
- Liquid level given pressure differential between bottom and top of tank
- Hydraulic equipment
- Oil & gas equipment
- Heat exchangers
- Backflow prevention
Models & Ordering
- DTFW: Compatible liquids; DTFA: Compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: 316 SS, brass or aluminum; Spring: 302 SS or PTFE-coated; Range spring: 302 SS; Magnet: PTFE-coated; Metering cone: Acetal or PTFE; Seals: Buna.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- DTFW-3S: 1500 psig (100 bar); All other DTFW models: 3000 psig (200 bar); DTFA: 3000 psig (200 bar).
- Liquid/oil calibration: ±2% FS; Air calibration: ±5% FS.
- ±1% FS.
- Diameter dial face 2.5" (63.5 mm).
- Process Connection:
- See model chart on catalog page.
- DTFW-1B and 1S: 3 lb (1.36 kg); DTFW-2B and 2S: 5 lb (2.27 kg); DTFW- 3S: 10 lb (4.54 kg); DTFA-1A: 3 lb (1.36 kg); DTFA-2A: 5 lb (2.27 kg).
- Durable metal construction ensures great reliability and the strength to withstand system pressures of up to 3000 psig (200 bar)
- Shatter proof construction, unlike glass tube variable area flowmeters, yields long operation life
- Preform precisely in high temperature, high vibration, shock-prone environments
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.