Series RMVII Rate-Master® Dial-Type Flowmeters
For Panel Mounting, Three Ranges to 10 GPM Water, High Pressure Limits
The Series RMVII Rate-Master® Flowmeters consists of a machined brass meter body which is ideally suited for water flows with ±5% of full scale accuracy. Body design fits standard 4-1/2" mounting hole layouts per ANSI B40.1. Inlet and outlet threads are standard 3/4" female NPT.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Monitor coolant flow through ingot heaters, high-amp switchgear, resistance welders, heat exchangers, compressors, scrubbers
- Monitor water consumption to different processes and operations for more efficient operations
- Calculate required fill or drain times for tanks, water towers
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases, liquids and oils.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass, 302 SS, sintered barium ferrite, polyacetyl.
- Temperature Limit:
- 200°F (93°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 3000 psig (206 bar).
- Pressure Drop:
- 0 to 5 GPM: 3.2 psid; 0 to 10 GPM: 5.3 psid; 0 to 20 GPM: 10.4 psid.
- ±5% of FS.
- Diameter dial face 4.5" (114.3 mm).
- Process Connections:
- 3/4" female NPT.
- 2 lb. 14 oz (1.3 kg).
- Unique construction fully isolates flowing media from gage front for leak-proof operation at pressures up to 3000 psig (206.7 bar)
- Target-type design combined with a damage resistant magnetic linkage, drive a pointer over easy-to-read litho scale
- Shatter proof construction, unlike glass tube variable area flowmeters, yields long operation life
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.