Series HF In-Line Flow Monitors
For Air, Water or Caustic Fluids, ±2% FS, Unrestricted Mounting, High Temperature and Pressure Options
The Series HF In-Line Flow Monitors are ruggedly constructed and ideal for direct measurement for a range of compatible gases, oil or water based liquids. This Series is designed based on a floating orifice disk and variable area flow measurement. Flowing media forces linear motion of the orifice disk and a ring shaped magnet which ride on a tapered center shaft. The transfer magnet drives a clearly visible magnet follower located outside the flow tube, and a ring on the magnet follower indicates flow rate on the direct reading scale.
Note: If you require a calibration certificate with your flowmeter, please contact customer service to place your order.
- Setting pressure relief valves
- Fluid handling equipment
- Detecting low-flow rates for lubricating liquids
- Pulp and paper
- Industrial maintenance
- Fluid power
- Heating loop flow
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases or liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- HFA: Aluminum casing, Buna-N seals, PTFE coated Alnico magnet, SS disk; HFB: Brass casing, Buna-N seals, PTFE coated Alnico magnet, SS disk; HFS: 303 SS casing, FKM seals with PTFE backup, PTFE coated Alnico magnet, SS disk.
- Maximum Viscosity:
- 500 SSU.
- Temperature Limits:
- 240°F (116°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- HFA, HFB, HFL and HFH models: 600 psig (41 bar) for air and gas,
3500 psig (241 bar) for liquids;
HFS model: 1000 psig (70 bar) for air and gas, 6000 psig (413 bar) for liquids.
- ±4% FS over entire range; ±2.5% over center third of the measuring range.
- ±1% of FS.
- Shipping Weight:
- 1/4" to 1/2" female NPT models; 2 lb (0.9 kg);
3/4" to 1" female NPT models: 3.5 lb (1.59 kg); 1-1/2" female NPT models: 11 lb (5 kg);
2" female NPT models: 13.5 lb (6.12 kg).
- This unique design allows accurate performance with fluid viscosities up to 500 SSU
- All internal wetted parts are contained inside a sealed metal tubular casing assuring a virtually maintenance-free unit
- Increased application versatility with no inlet or outlet straight plumbing requirement and can be mounted horizontally, vertically, or inverted
- Rugged construction allows for high pressure and temperature rating for long operation life
|EXAMPLE||HF||A||1||001||Series HFA-1-001 In-Line Flow Monitor, aluminum body, 1/4" female NPT dry seal, range 1.5-12 SCFM air.|
|SERIES||HF||In-Line Flow Monitor|
304 Stainless Steel
1/4" Female NPT Dry Seal
3/8" Female NPT Dry Seal
1/2" Female NPT Dry Seal
3/4" Female NPT Dry Seal
1" Female NPT Dry Seal
1-1/4" Female NPT Dry Seal
1-1/2" Female NPT Dry Seal
1.5-12 SCFM Air
4-23 SCFM Air
5-50 SCFM Air
10-100 SCFM Air
5-150 SCFM Air
30-330 SCFM Air
40-500 SCFM Air
150-900 SCFM Air
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.