Series DR4 High Flow Glass Flowmeter
Direct Reading, 127 mm Scale, ±10% FS Accuracy
Series DR4 Glass Flowmeters offer a simplified solution to the problem of fluid flow indication at higher capacity levels. Flowmeters have a direct reading scale for air or water and are designed to withstand even the harshest industrial applications. Permanently fused ceramic scale has integral float guides for optimum float performance. Reflective plastic background and 1.5 X magnification lens reduces eye fatigue and allows for more accurate readings. Units include a safety blow-out back panel for additional protection.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Flowtube: Borosilicate glass; Float: 316 stainless steel; Float Stops: PTFE; End Fittings: Brass or 316 stainless steel; O-rings: Buna-N on brass models and Fluoroelastomer on stainless steel models.
- Temperature Limits:
- 250°F (121°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 200 psig (13.8 bar).
- ±10% FS @ 70°F (21.1°C) and 14.7 psia (1 atm absolute).
- ±0.25% of scale reading.
- Direct reading 127 mm scales for air or water.
- Turn-down Ratio:
- 3/8" female NPT.
- 6-turn needle (standard on models with valve).
- Will a DR4244 show an accurate measurement of flow with Methane or is there a converstion We need to use?
- The scale on the DR direct reading flow meters is in millimeters. Therefore, they will come with a conversion chart to convert from millimeters to flow rate for air and water. You will then need to correct that chart to be used for Methane by correcting for the difference in specific gravity. These flow meters can be used to accurately measure the flow of Methane though.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.