Series VAT Variable Area Fluoropolymer Flowmeters
In-Line, Chemically Inert
The Series VAT Variable Area Fluoropolymer Flowmeter is ideal for high purity or corrosive liquid applications. This series of flowmeters features a 0 to 10 scale for flow indication. Each unit is individually leak tested to a leak integrity rating of 1 x 10-7 sccs Helium or better.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Chemical injectors
- Deionized water systems
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Flowtube: PFA; Float and end fittings: PTFE; Guide rods: PCTFE.
- Temperature Limits:
- 250°F (121°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 100 psig (6.9 bar).
- ±5% FS @ 70°F (21.1°C) and 14.7 psia (1 atm absolute).
- Process Connections:
- See model chart on catalog page.
- Leak Integrity:
- 1 x 10-7 sccs of Helium.
- Direct reading.
- Vertical, in-line.
- Chemically inert wetted components yield long life even in corrosive liquid applications
- All units are individually leak tested for no additional cost
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-FL1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for variable area air flowmeters. (Excludes: IF2714, IF2716 through IF2721). NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$268.00||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.