Series GFM2 Gas Mass Flow Meter
±1% FS, Programmable Relays
The SERIES GFM2 Gas Mass Flow Meter is an ideal
choice for the measurement of flow rates of a wide variety of
gases. Unit can be calibrated for a variety of gases with
user selectable 0 to 5 VDC or 4 to 20 mA and two relay outputs and programmable
totalizer that indicates total gas quantity.
- Gas flow measurement
- Gas glow control
- Operating pumps and valves
- Process equipment
- Vacuum processes
- Glass and metal coating
- Film deposition
Models & Ordering
- Clean gases compatible with wetted parts.
- Wetted Materials:
- > GFM2-X-X-A: Anodized aluminum, brass, 316 SS
GFM2-X-X-S: 316 SS, and fluoroelastomer O-rings; Buna-N, EPR and PTFE O-rings optional.
- ±1% FS.
- ±0.25% FS.
- Response Time:
- 2 seconds to within ±2% of actual flow.
- Output Signal:
- Linear 0 to 5 VDC (3000 Ω min. load impedance) and 4 to 20 mA (500 Ω max. loop resistance).
- Relay Rating:
- 1 A @ 24 VDC.
- Max. Particulate Size:
- 5 microns.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Supply:
- 11 to 26 VDC.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" compression fitting for flow rates ≤10 L/min; 1/4" for ≤50 L/min; 3/8" for ≤100 L/min.
- 2 x 16 character LCD (optional).
- Pressure Limits:
- 500 psig (34.5 bar).
- Leak Integrity:
- 1 x 10-9 smL/sec of helium.
- 1.05 lb (0.48 kg).
- Utilizes a straight tube sensor with a restrictor flow element to provide a high ±1% FS accuracy and ±0.25% FS repeatability
- Gas flow can be displayed in 23 different engineering units on an optional 2x16 character LCD display with internal conversion factors for up to 32 gases
- Digital RS-232 or RS-485 interfaces allow for easy communication and for multi-drop capability of up to 256 units (RS-485 only)
- User-friendly interface allows for the programming of high and low gas flow alarms, along with two user-programmable electromechanical SPDT relays with latch options
- Stores calibration information for up to 10 different gases, internal or user-specific K-factors
- Automatic sensor zero offset adjustment (via digital interface or local push button)
- NIST traceable certificate included
- Self-diagnostic tests
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-110NA12||110 VAC Power supply, 12 VDC with communication interface branch.||3-4 Weeks||$91.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||GFM2||AIR||010||A||B||A||L||A||2||Series GFM2-AIR-010-A-B-A-L-A-2, Gas Mass Flow Meter|
|SERIES||GFM2||GFM2 Gas Mass Flow Meter|
K FACTOR AND
1.0000 Carbon Monoxide
0.7382 Carbon Dioxide
0.9998 Hydrogen Fluoride
0.6900 Sulfur Dioxide
|1/4” Compression (low)
1/8” Compression (medium)
3/8” Compression (high)
- What is the difference between a Gas Mass Flow Meter to a Gas Mass Flow Controller?
- The major difference between the GFM and the GFC is the that GFM is just used to measure the flow going through the meter. The GFC has the added feature of a motorized valve to control the flow to a desired set rate. Our newer GFM flowmeters (GFM2, GFM3, and GFM4) have some added features to the base GFM unit, such as optional relays, push button configuration, and pressure and temperature monitoring, respectively.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.