Series GFM3 Gas Mass Flow Meter
Flow Monitoring, Push-Button Configuration
The Series GFM3 Gas Mass Flow Meter is an ideal choice for the measurement of flow rates of a wide variety of gases. This digital flow meter features a 12-digit totalizer for total gas volume indication, and is available in the choice of 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mA output signals. Standard LCD and four button keypad allows easy access to the many features of the GFM3. Digital interface operates through available RS-485 or RS-232, providing access to internal data parameters and multi-drop capability of up to 255 units (RS-485 only). Set alarms remotely via digital interface for flow to alert user of high or low thresholds being exceeded. With a high ±1% FS accuracy and ±0.25% FS repeatability, the GFM3 is the optimal choice in gas flow metering and monitoring. The GFM3 comes with a NIST traceable certificate.
- Gas Monitoring
- Operating Pumps and Valves
- Process Equipment
- Vacuum Processes
- Glass and Metal Coating
- Film Deposition
Models & Ordering
- Clean gases compatible with wetted parts.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316 SS, 416 SS; Fluoroelastomer, Buna-N, EPR or PTFE O-rings.
- ±1% FS.
- ±0.25% FS.
- Response Time:
- 0.6 to 1.0 s to within ±2% of setpoint over 20 to 100% FS.
- Output Signal:
- Output Signal: Linear 0 to 5 VDC (3000 Ω min. load impedance); 0 to 10 VDC (6000 Ω min. load impedance); 4 to 20 mA (500 Ω max. loop resistance).
- Relay Rating:
- 1 amp @ 24 VDC.
- Max. Particulate Size:
- 5 microns.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); Dry Gases: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C).
- Power Supply:
- 12 VDC; 15 VDC; ±24 VDC.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" compression fitting for flow rates ≤ 10 L/min; 1/4" for ≤ 50 L/min; 3/8" for ≤ 100 L/min.
- Pressure Limits:
- 500 psia (35 bar).
- Leak Integrity:
- 1 x 10-9 smL/sec of helium.
- 128 x 64 graphic LCD with backlight.
- 1 lb (.45 kg).
- Multi-drop capability of up to 256 units (for RS-485
• Programmable 12 digit totalizer indicates total gas volume.
• Four button keypad and large 128x64 graphical LCD with backlight.
• Internal conversion factors for up to 32 gases.
• Automatic zero adjustment.
• Self diagnostic tests.
• Free communication software available for download at www.dwyer-inst.com.
• Set alarms remotely via digital interface for flow to alert user of high or low thresholds being exceeded.
• NIST traceable certificate included.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-110N12||110 VAC Power Supply, 12 VDC Standard Interface||3-4 Weeks||$93.00||Order|
|A-110N24||110 VAC Power Supply, 24 VDC Standard Interface||3-4 Weeks||$93.00||Order|
|A-110NA15||110 VAC Power Supply, 15 VDC Standard Interface||3-4 Weeks||$330.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||GFM3||AIR||010||2||B||A||L||A||A||2||Series GFM3-AIR-010-2-B-A-L-A-A-2, Gas Mass Flow Meter|
|SERIES||GFM3||GFM3 Gas Mass Flow Meter|
K FACTOR AND
1.0000 Carbon Monoxide
0.7382 Carbon Dioxide
0.9998 Hydrogen Fluoride
0.6900 Sulfur Dioxide
+/- 15 VDC
|1/4” Compression (low)
1/8” Compression (medium)
3/8” Compression (high)
- What is the difference between a Gas Mass Flow Meter to a Gas Mass Flow Controller?
- The major difference between the GFM and the GFC is the that GFM is just used to measure the flow going through the meter. The GFC has the added feature of a electromagnetic valve to control the flow to a desired set rate. Our newer GFM flowmeters (GFM2, GFM3, and GFM4) have some added features to the base GFM unit, such as optional relays, push button configuration, and pressure and temperature monitoring, respectively.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.