Series 500 Sight Window
Shows Level or Contents of Tanks, Pipelines; Tempered, Replaceable Glass Window
The Series 500 Sight Window is a Series of standard tempered glass with brass body sight windows which display level or contents of tanks or pipelines. In addition to the standard brass body, the Series 500 Sight windows are also available in carbon steel or 316 SS.
- Hydraulic Tanks
- Pressure Vessels
- Coolant Tanks
- Hydraulic Lines
- Oil Reservoirs
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Window: tempered glass; Body: brass, carbon steel, or 316 SS; Gasket: Buna-N on brass and carbon steel body, PTFE on 316 SS body.
- Temperature Limit:
- 200°F (93°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 125 psig (8.6 bar).
- 3/4" to 2" male NPT.
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Tough, tempered glass window resists chemical attach and abrasion
- Seamless, replaceable gasket assures perfect seal
- Field replaceable glass window
- Range of wetted materials to suit a wide range of chemical compatibility
|EXAMPLE||SFI||500B||3/4||G1||Series SFI-500B-3/4-G1 Sight Window, brass, 3/4" body, with PTFE gasket|
| PTFE Gasket
Stainless Steel Tag
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.