Series WNT Multi-Jet NSF Certified Brass Body Water Meter
NSF Approved, Lead Free, Economical
The Series WNT Multi-Jet Brass Body Water Meter is a series of mechanical, water
totalizing meters that display the total water usage in gallons or cubic meter. They are
available in a range of body sizes and include NPT or BSPT couplings. Its lead free,
NSF certified body is ideal for potable water applications.
- Potable water applications
- Residential water measurement
- Remote water monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: ECO BRASS®; Couplings: ECO BRASS®; Measuring Chamber: ABS Plastic.
- Flow Range:
- See model chart.
- Transitional Flow: ±3%; Nominal Flow: ±1.5%.
- Temperature Limit:
- 122°F (50° C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 150 psi (10 bar).
- Pressure Drop:
- See service manual.
- Totalizing Display Maximum:
- See model chart.
- Output Signal:
- Pulse output with frequency proportional to flow rate.
- Pulse Options:
- 0.1 gal, 1 gal, 10 gal, 100 gal per pulse.
- Electrical Rating:
- 0.01 A @ 24 VAC/DC.
- Electrical Connections:
- Color-coded lead wires, 4.5' (1.5 m) long.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Horizontal with register facing up.
- See dimension chart.
- Agency Approvals:
- NSF/ANSI 61 approval makes it ideal for no lead requirements
- Multi-jet design allows for simplicity and accuracy with side flow ranges, even in low flow applications
- Magnetically driven, hermetically sealed register does not leak or fog and is completely separated from the water
- Designed for long service life and maintenance-free operation
- Integral strainer that protects meter from particulate damage
- Easy installation with included coupling adapters
- Pulsed output proportional to flow allows for remote flow totalization
- How many wires are part of the pulsed output?
- The cable included with the series is a 3 conductor cable however only the red and black cables require a connection. For specific electrical connection information refer to the product Installation and Operating Instructions
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.