Series WVT Vertical Water Meter
Polymer Body, Vertical or Horizontal Installation, Pulse Output
The Series WVT Vertical Water Meter is a series of rotary piston water meters that display total water usage. The piston displacement technology results in accurate and reliable operation in either horizontal or vertical mounting. Polymer and stainless steel construction provides high durability and environmental resistance at an economical price. The optional pulse output can be used for flow verification and totalization. Adapter couplings are included to convert BSPP threads on the meter to NPT.
- Irrigation Flow monitoring
- Water usage in manufactured equipment
- Residential water metering
Models & Ordering
- Wetted Materials:
- ABS, POM, SS, Buna-N.
- Flow Range:
- See model chart on catalog page.
- Nominal flow; ±2%; Transitional flow: ±5%.
- Temperature Limit:
- 122°F (50°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 150 psi (1034 kPa).
- Totalizing Display Maximum:
- 999,999.99 gallons.
- Output Signal:
- Pulse output with frequency proportional to flow rate.
- Pulse Rate:
- 0.05 gal/pulse.
- Electrical Rating:
- 0.01 A @ 24 VAC/DC.
- Electrical Connections:
- 3.5mm² stranded color-coded lead wires, 5' (1.5 m) length.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Horizontal or vertical.
- See dimensional chart on catalog page.
- Accurate flow measurement in vertical and horizontal orientations
- Polymer materials prevent corrosion and chemical damage
- Pulse output for flow monitoring
- One-way valve prevents backflow into the meter
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.