Level products are for use in hazardous applications. The applications include water and wastewater, food and beverage, chemical processing, level control, and valve control. Some models are submersible.
- Series 391/393/394
- Compact, Low Cost, Hermetically Sealed Snap Switch Option
Side Mounted-Chamber Type Level Control is heavy duty and low cost. Stainless steel switching mechanism uses gravity return action instead of springs. Applications include refineries and mixing systems.
- Series L4
- Magnetically Operated Switch, Leak Proof Body, Explosion-Proof
FLOTECT® Float Switch operates to indicate tank level. No bellows, springs, or seals to fail. Applications include level and valve control, automatic tank dump operations, and direct pump control.
- Series L6
- Easy In-wall or External Installation, Up to 2000 psig (138 bar), Compact Size
FLOTECT® Liquid Level Switch is built for years of trouble-free service in a wide variety of process liquid level applications. Applications include level, valve and direct pump control for maintaining level.
- Series 201/203/204
- Operating Pressures to 500 psig, 34 bar, Hermetically Sealed Snap Switch Option
Side Mounted-Chamber Type Level Control has a long life and reliable operation. Applications include refineries, chemical plants, condensate recovery, mixing systems, and accumulators.
- Series PBLT2 & PBLTX
- Perfect for Sludge and Slurries, Lightning Protected, Intrinsically Safe
Submersible Level Transmitter is used in harsh environments and incorporates lighting and surge protection. A few applications include wastewater, sumps, reservoirs, alum tanks, and oil tanks.
- Series SBLT2 & SBLTX
- Perfect for Ground Water and Wells, Lightning Protected or Intrinsically Safe
Submersible Level Transmitter has applications water tanks, down hole, and well monitoring. Measures the height of liquid above the position in the tank.