Series IS626 Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitter
For Use In Hazardous Locations
The Dwyer Series IS626 Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitter can be used to accurately measure compatible gases and liquids compatible with its 316/316L Stainless Steel wetted parts. Series IS626 full scale accuracy is 0.25%. Designed for industrial environments with a NEMA 4X (IP66) housing, this transmitter resists most effects of shock and vibration. Models are available with a 3' cable or M-12 4 pin connection.
The IS626 is UL listed for use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations. The protection method is by Intrinsic Safety,"ia". It was investigated by UL under UL Standard 913 Sixth Edition and CSA Standard No. 157-92.
- Monitoring pressure in hazardous environments
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Type 316, 316L SS.
- 0.25% FS.
- Temperature Limit:
- 0 to 176°F (-18 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- 0 to 176°F (-18 to 80°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- ±0.02% FS/°F (includes zero and span).
- Pressure Limits:
- See Catalog page.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 28 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Response Time:
- 50 ms.
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 - 900 Ω maximum.
- Current Consumption:
- 38 mA (maximum).
- Electrical Connections:
- 3 ft. cable or 4-pin M-12 Connector.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" male/female NPT and BSPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Mount in any position.
- 8.9 oz (252 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, cULus Intrinsically Safe to UL Standard 913.
- For use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations:
Class I Div. 1 Groups A,B,C,D; Class II Div. 1 Groups E,F,G; Class III Div. 1.
Temperature Code: T4 @ 80°C ambient.
Install in accordance with control drawing 01-700797-00.
WARNING: To prevent ignition of flammable or combustible atmospheres, disconnect power before servicing. Use with approved safety barriers using entity evaluation.
- Exceptional accuracy for insuring tight-control and minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
- Robust sensor provides shock and vibration resistance insuring stability in controlling pressure for process applications
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-295||Female four pin M-12 to cable gland connector.||1-2 Weeks||$66.50||Order|
|A-231||16' (5 m) shielded cable with 4 pin female M-12 connection.||Next Day||$86.50||Order|
|A-250-D||Cooling tower, spiral, 1/4" male/female BSPP.||Consult Factory||$39.50||Order|
|A-251||Pressure snubber, brass, 1/4" male/female BSPT.||Next Day||$18.25||Order|
|A-257||Pressure snubber, 316 SS, 1/4" male/female BSPT.||Next Day||$24.75||Order|
|MTL7706||Intrinsically safe zener barrier.||Next Day||$453.00||Order|
IS626-X-X-X-X-X-OPT INTRINSICALLY SAFE PRESSURE TRANSMITTER 0.25% 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) RANGE 06 0 - 5 PSIG 07 0 - 15 PSIG 27 0 - 25 PSIG 08 0 - 30 PSIG 09 0 - 50 PSIG 10 0 - 100 PSIG 11 0 - 150 PSIG 12 0 - 200 PSIG 24 0 - 250 PSIG 13 0 - 300 PSIG 25 0 - 400 PSIG 14 0 - 500 PSIG 22 0 - 600 PSIG 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) HOUSING GH GENERAL PURPOSE SS NEMA 4X IP66 HOUSING 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) FITTINGS P1 1/4 IN NPTM P2 1/4 IN NPTF P3 BSPT MALE ISO 228 R 1/4 IN 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) CABLES AND CONNECTORS E1 3 FT CABLE E2 6 FT CABLE E3 9 FT CABLE E6 BENDEX CONNECTION 5TH SYMBOL (5TH X) ELECTRICAL OUTPUT S1 4-20MA 2 WIRE OPTIONS (OPT) -ATEX ATEX INTRINSICALLY SAFE (NOT AVAILABLE) -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.