Series BPV Pneumatic Ball Vibrator
Small Size and Light Weight
Series BPV Pneumatic Ball Vibrators are the best choice for bridge-break in thin walls and small tanks. This model can be used in vibrating separators, vibrating conveyors, and against electroplating build-up. It can also be used on material compacted while packing or sand compacted while molding. The aluminum body is equipped with a steel ring and ball inside that is tightly closed by plastic side covers. Vibration is caused when the internal ball, pushed by compressed air, runs in a rotary motion to produce centrifugal force.
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Limits:
- 212ºF (100ºC).
- Noise Level:
- 75-95 dBA.
- Supply Pressure:
- 29 to 87 psi (2 to 6 bar).
- Air Consumption:
- See chart on Catalog page.
- Air Connections:
- 1/4" BSPT female with 1/4" OD push to connect adapter on BPV-1, BPV-2, BPV-3, BPV-4, BPV-5. 3/8" BSPT female with 3/8" OD push to connect on BPV-6. Also includes muffler for exhaust port.
- Housing Material:
- The body is made of high strength aluminum alloy.
- Small in size and light-weight.
- Can be used in high humidity or dusty working areas.
- Frequency and amplitude of vibration can be adjusted as needed.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.