Series PTV Pneumatic Turbine Vibrator
Low Noise, High Vibration Frequency
Series PTV Pneumatic Turbine Vibrators are the best choice of high vibration frequency types for a low noise environment. It is usually installed on a vibrating separator, conveyor, automatic arrangement machine, packing machine, or filling machine. The vibration is produced by centrifugal force which arises from the imbalance of movement when compressed air impacts the tangent of the turbine to make it move. The operation noise is low because of ball bearing supports on the running turbine.
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Limit::
- 212ºF (100ºC).
- Noise Level:
- 60-75 dBA.
- Supply Pressure:
- 29 to 87 psi (2 to 6 bar).
- Air Consumption:
- See chart on Catalog Page.
- Air Connection:
- 1/8" BSPT female with 1/4" OD push to connect adapter on PTV-1. 1/4" BSPT female with 1/4" OD push to connect adapter on PTV-2, PTV-3, PTV-4, and PTV-5. 3/8" BSPT female with 3/8" OD push to connect adapter on PTV-6. Also includes muffler for exhaust port.
- Housing Material:
- Aluminum body allows low noise and high vibration frequency.
- Small in size and light-weight.
- Sudden power on/off is allowed.
- Frequency and amplitude of vibration can be adjusted as required.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.