Model DPL110 Dual Point Level Switch
Tank High/Low Control, Conductivity Technology, Up to 72" Probes
The Model DPL110 Dual Point Level Switch maintains liquid level high and low limits by sensing the process liquids conductivity and can be used for single or dual point level control.
- Food and beverage
- Caustics and acids
- Boilers and steam generators
- Sewage and wastewater
Models & Ordering
- 1/8" dia, 24" (609.6 mm) length, standard.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316 Stainless Steel, polypropylene. All food grade materials.
- Mounting, Sensor Head:
- 1" male NPT.
- Pressure Limit:
- 30 psig (2.06 bar).
- Temperature Limit:
- 212°F (100°C).
- Connecting Cable, Probe to Controller:
- 10 ft (3.0 m).
- Probe Enclosure:
- NEMA 6 (IP67).
- Probe Sensitivity:
- Adjustable to 100,000 Ohms.
- Maximum Probe Length:
- 72" (1.8 m) with optional extensions.
- Sensing Voltage:
- 12 VAC.
- Power Supply:
- 120 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- SPDT, 5A @ 240 VAC.
- Mounting, Controller:
- Standard octal socket or 35 mm DIN rail.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw terminals located on socket mount.
- Weight, Probe Assembly:
- 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg).
- Weight, Controller:
- 1.0 lb (0.45 kg).
- Contains no moving parts to get stuck or wear out
- Easily adjustable sensitivity for added application flexibility
- DIN rail-mountable socket mount for easy install
- Standard 24" (61 cm) electrodes can be cut by the end-user to a shorter length or lengthened by adding up to two 24" (61 cm) extensions (sold separately) to reach the maximum recommended length of 72" (183 cm)
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|DPL5||Electrode extensions includes three 24" (610mm) electrode extensions and mounting hardware.||Same Day||$153.00||B||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.