Series CLP Conductivity Level Probe
Low Cost, Compact Design
Series CLP Conductivity Level Probes are used to determine the presence of a conductive liquid at a set level by sensing conductivity. The Series CLP is coupled with the Series TSWB Temperature Level Controller for a complete level control system. These probes allow for the measurement of conductivity between the probe fitting and end, which is isolated by a ceramic insulator, or between the probe ends of two probes. The CLP can be mounted in any orientation in a tank, tee fitting, or any compatible threaded port. The probe end is solid stainless steel allowing substantial resistance to heat and corrosion.
- Water level monitoring
- Tank level control
- Process automation
- Single point level service
- Open tanks
- Closed vessels
Models & Ordering
- Conductive liquids compatible with wetted materials.
- Wetted Materials:
- Probe End: 430SS; Insulator: ceramic; Fitting: nickel-plated iron; Seal: silicone.
- Temperature Limits:
- 392°F (200°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 87 psi (6 bar).
- Electrical Connections:
- Snap-type post.
- Process Connection:
- 1/2" NPT.
- Threaded port, any orientation.
- 2 oz. (57 g).
- Mount in any orientation in a tank, tee fitting, or any compatible threaded port for easy installation
- Probe end is solid stainless steel allowing substantial resistance to heat and corrosion
- Ceramic insulator allows for high degree of isolation
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.