Model F7-LPP Vertical Level Float Switch
Low Cost, Hermetically Sealed Contacts
The Model F7-LPP Vertical Level Float Switch provides simple, cost-effective control of the liquid level within a tank. Switch ratings are suitable for high current solidstate control systems and monitors or alarms. The F7-LPP’s mechanically rugged polypropylene construction is ideal for use in a variety of applications due to its heat and chemical resistance.
- Water level monitoring
- Oil level control
- Chemical level indication
- Tank level control
- High viscosity liquids
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Float/stem: Polypropylene; O-ring: Silicone.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 72.5 psi (5 bar).
- Enclosure rating:
- Switch Type:
- SPST field adjustable NO or NC (supplied NO).
- Electrical Rating:
- 140 VAC/200 VDC, 1.2 A max.
- Electrical Connection:
- 24 AWG, 11.8" (30 cm) long.
- Process connection:
- M8 threads with included fastening nut.
- Float Density:
- Specific Gravity:
- 0.38 oz (11 g).
- Fast start up due to simple installation
- Long product life due to hermetically sealed, rugged construction reed switches with permanently bonded magnets
- Increase application use by easily rotating the float to reverse switch action
- Meet high demand applications with high current switch
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.