Series WD Water Detector and Sensor Tape
Detects Low Levels Of Conductive Liquids, Large Measuring Area
The Series WD Water Detectors and Sensor Tapes is designed for dependable detection of water presence even of low conductive liquids. The water sensing tape attaches to module and if any liquid comes in contact with the tape the resistance is changed and the alarm will be triggered. The sensing tape is 1" wide and can be bought in lengths of 5, 10, 15 and 25' and is powered by 24 VAC or 24 to 30 VDC.
- Water detection in drip pans under HVAC equipment
- Leak detection around pumps
- Computer rooms
- Telecommunication facilities
Models & Ordering
- Conductive liquids.
- Switch Type:
- Electrical Rating:
- 1 A @ 24 VAC/VDC.
- Power Requirements:
- 24 VAC, 24 to 30 VDC.
- Power Consumption:
- 35 mA maximum.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw terminals.
- Conduit Connections:
- Hole for 1/2" conduit.
- Extruded aluminum.
- Sensor Tape:
- 1" (25.4 mm) wide and 5', 10', 15' or 20' long.
- 8 oz (0.23 kg).
- Sturdy and reliable aluminum enclosure
- Hydrophobic tape does not absorb any liquid allowing for faster drying time and faster return to service after water leak
- Multiple tapes can be connected together to extend the coverage area
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.