Series F700 Nylon Filter
Ideal For Filtering Liquids and Gasses in Low Pressure Systems
The F700 Series of filters is ideal for the filtering of liquids or gasses in low pressure systems. The nylon construction is resistant to harmful components often found in sample streams. Replaceable filter elements remove particles and droplets as small as .01 micron with 95% efficiency.
Models & Ordering
- Filtration Efficiency:
- 95% (removal of .01 micron particles).
- Maximum Pressure:
- 100 psig (6.89 bar).
- Maximum Temperature:
- 120ºF (49ºC).
- Max. Flow at 100 psig (6.98 bar):
- F710N, F711N: 23 SCFM (651 lpm); F760N, F761N: 27 SCFM (765 lpm).
- Inlet & Outlet Ports:
- F710N: 1/8" NPT; F711N, F760N: 1/4" NPT; F761N: 1/2" NPT.
- In-line only.
- Materials of Construction:
- Complete nylon construction (head, bowl, internals) with a Fluorocarbon (FKM) o-ring seal.
- Internal Volume:
- F710N, F711N: 3.05 in³ (50 cc [mL]); F760N, F761N: 10.5 in³ (172 cc [mL]).
- F710N, F711N: .15 lb (.068 kg); F760N, F760N: .4 lb (.18 kg).
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|F710-R||Replacement filters for F710N and F711N, pack of 3.||Next Day||$37.25||B||Order|
|F760-R||Replacement filters for F760N and F761N, pack of 3.||2-3 Weeks||$61.00||B||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.