Model BPS-005 Low Cost DC Power Supply
Regulated 0.5 A, 1 A Fuse Protection
The MODEL BPS-005 Low Cost DC Power Supply is a regulated .5 A power supply that accepts 24 VAC input and provides an adjustable 1.5 to 29 VDC output. Output voltage adjustments are made using the on-board potentiometer while measuring the output with a multimeter. A compact snap track design allows the power supply to be surface mounted within a panel.
Models & Ordering
- 24 VAC/VDC 50/60 Hz.
- 24 VDC (full wave rectified and regulated) adjustable 1.5 to 29 VDC, 0.5 A max.
- Maximum Current Output:
- 0.5 A.
- Over-Current Protection:
- 1 A fuse.
- Operating Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 130°F (0 to 55°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 95% (non-condensing).
- 0.4 lb.
- Agency Approvals:
- Snap track design allowing for easy panel installation
- Regulated 0.5 Amp
- I need to protect a pressure transmitter from power surges and spikes. The model of the transmitter is: 626-09-GH-P1-E1-S1
- If you are worried about power surges and spikes, we recommend that you use a regulated power supply in your system. See our Model BPS-005 low cost DC regulated power supply.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.